JY&A Art Salon program focuses on artists in collaboration with JY&A. The program showcases paintings, sculptures, photographs, edition works as well as experimental works created with cutting-edge technologies. Every three months, a solo exhibition is organized for an emerging or established artist in a pre-war apartment in the Upper East Side Manhattan. Since the 2020 COVID outbreak, we moved our exhibitions online to showcase artworks in our virtual gallery. As we believe in the affinity of art with many other disciplines such as fashion, design, and architecture, opportunities to collaborate with interior designers, architects, and visual merchandisers are welcomed. The choice of presenting our art exhibitions within a residential environment is made specifically for the visitors to experience first-hand how art transforms a space via color, light, form, composition, material, and technology. A salon is also a place where art lovers and art professionals can visit, meet like-minded people and share their thoughts.
Exhibitions & Events
- Sat, Aug 22JY&A Art Salon
- Mon, Jun 01ICRA-X 2020Jun 01, 2020, 12:00 AM EDT – Jun 04, 2020, 11:59 PM EDTICRA-X 2020ART TEASE A web-based exhibition of the DEAR artwork by Sun Yuan & Peng Yu, for the ICRA-X Robotics & Art Program, offering a remote yet live experience with a contemporary sculpture from the 58th Venice Biennale (2019) Chaired by Samuel Bianchini Co-curated by Emanuele Quinz & Xiaoying Yuan
- St. Valentine's Day Special Event | TIME - JY&A 1st Art Salon in 2020 with Richard Garet (New York, USA)Sat, Feb 08JY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USA
- Fri, Nov 22JY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USANov 22, 2019, 4:00 PM EST – Nov 24, 2019, 6:00 PM ESTJY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USAFeatured artist: Claudia Hart, American artist, curator, and critic pioneering in art and technology since 1988. Hart will transform a normal living room on Manhattan's Upper East Side into a virtual-reality lounge with her widely exhibited and collected AR Wallpaper and Ceramics.
- Sat, Oct 05JY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USAOct 05, 2019, 1:00 PM EDT – Oct 06, 2019, 6:00 PM EDTJY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USASpend a relaxing weekend with art, discover some rare drawings from the artists' portfolios, feel the papers' texture from a decade ago, close up the colors, forms, lights, and shadows. This is a special event for the celebration of our firm's first anniversary.
- Mon, Feb 25JY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USA
- Sat, Dec 15JY&A, Upper East Side, New York, NY, USA